Mackie MR624 6.5 inch Powered Studio Monitor
Studio Monitors You Can Trust
Whether you’re mixing dialogue, hip-hop, rock, or something else entirely, Mackie’s MR624 delivers superior translation that you can trust. The MR624 features a 6.5″ polypropylene woofer that yields responsive, dynamic lows and a 1″ silk-dome tweeter that offers extreme clarity and transient response. These active studio monitors are equipped with Mackie’s logarithmic waveguide system to minimize diffraction and reflections, resulting in enhanced stereo imaging and a large sweet spot. Precise acoustic alignment ensures a balanced frequency response. You can also tailor the MR624 to your room with the Acoustic Space switch and High Freq filter. Complete with an eye-catching all-wood cabinet, the MR624 looks as great as it sounds.
Perfectly matched drivers and amplifiers
Packing 65 watts of Class AB amplification that is ideally matched to the 6.5″ polypropylene woofer and 1″ silk-dome tweeter, the MR624 delivers extreme clarity with plenty of output and responsive, dynamic lows. It’s also optimized for transient response, so it reproduces snare drums and other quick-transient sources with complete fidelity. And if you need more low-end extension, the companion MRS10 subwoofer is also available.
Customizable frequency control
The MR624 provides you with an adjustable acoustic space control, plus a boost/cut filter for your highs. These controls allow you to fine-tune your frequency response to your room and speaker placement — handy to have, considering very few of us work in acoustically perfect rooms. And speaking of useful features, you also get flexible input connectivity with balanced XLR and TRS connectors, plus an RCA — letting you integrate your monitors into a variety of studio setups.
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 6.5″ woofer
- LF Driver Type: Polypropylene
- HF Driver Size: 1″ tweeter
- HF Driver Type: Silk dome
- LF Driver Power Amp: 40W, 80W Peak
- HF Driver Power Amp: 25W
- Total Power: 65W Class A/B
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-20kHz (-3dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 24 dB/octave @ 3kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 111 dB SPL @ 1m per pair
- Input Types: 1 x 1/4″, 1 x XLR, 1 x RCA
- Features: Low frequency 3-way switch, high frequency 3-way filter
- Enclosure Type: Rear Ported
- Enclosure Material: MDF wood cabinet
- Height: 12.9″
- Width :8.3″
- Depth: 11.2″
- Weight: 16.5 lbs.