Xvive U2 Digital Wireless Guitar System – Carbon
Digital Wireless Guitar System with 4 Compatible Channels and 22M Range – Carbon
The system is comprised of a transmitter unit, which connects to your audio source (typically an electric guitar or bass); and a receiver, which is connected to an amplifier, effect pedal/pedalboard, DI box or audio interface.
PRESERVE YOUR TONE
The U2 system features crystal-clear 24-bit / 48 kHz audio, with a very wide and smooth frequency response between 20 Hz and 20 kHz and a signal-to-noise ratio of 107 decibels. Going wireless with the U2 system will not compromise your precious tone!
U2 can be used to replace any ¼” instrument cable. The most common application is to run a guitar or bass, wirelessly, to an amplifier—in a live performance, at home or in the studio. But there’s a lot more you can do with the U2 System!
- 2.4GHz digital wireless signal transmission with 24-bit/48KHz uncompressed conversion
- 22 Meters range for outstanding freedom of movement onstage or out in the crowd
- Onboard rechargeable lithium battery lasts for 5 hours
- Ultra-low latency of 5 ms
- ABS plastic-housed transmitter and receiver are built to last
- Compact form factor with swiveling plug is convenient and inconspicuous; no bodypack or wires
- Easy to set up and use; included USB split cable recharges both batteries at once
- Four channels to choose from
- Well-priced to fit almost any budget