sE Electronics V7 Supercardioid Dynamic Handheld Vocal Microphone
With the sE Electronics V7 handheld dynamic microphone in hand, you’ll hit the stage with confidence. Its specialized aluminum voice coil offers natural-sounding reproduction of your voice, while simultaneously giving it a crisp, open quality. Its supercardioid design yields excellent isolation from stage noise and delivers massive amounts of gain before feedback. Rumble and handling noise aren’t a problem for the V7, thanks to its integrated shockmount. An internal windscreen prevents winds noise and plosives from ruining your performance.
The V7 is built for the stage, with durable zinc alloy construction and a super-tough beveled spring steel mesh grille. The sE Electronics V7 handheld dynamic microphone is built to last.
- Specialized aluminum voice coil offers superb sound reproduction
- Supercardioid capsule yields excellent isolation and massive amounts of gain before feedback
- Integrated shockmount eliminates rumble and handling noise
- Internal windscreen prevents wind noise and plosives from ruining your performance
- Both red and black windscreens are included to suit your style
- Beveled edge keeps the mic from rolling around when you set it down
- Gold-plated XLR connector ensures a solid, reliable connection
- Durable zinc alloy construction
- Includes a carrying pouch, swivel mic clip, and thread adapter that fits nearly any mic stand
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 40Hz-19kHz
- Output Impedance: 300 ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.0 mV/Pa (-54 dB)
- Color: Black
- Connector: XLR
- Dimensions: 7.24″ x 2.12″
- Weight: 0.67 lbs.
- Included Accessories: Mic Clip, Adapter, Carrying Pouch
- Manufacturer Part Number: V7-U