Big Knob Studio+
MONITOR CONTROLLER & INTERFACE
The Mackie Big Knob Studio+ is the centerpiece in project studios, live broadcast setups, pro studios and more. With easy input and monitor switching, award-winning Onyx™ mic preamps, high-resolution USB recording and playback, and a dedicated amp-driven output for additional headphones, this Big Knob goes to eleven.
Mackie Big Knob Studio+ offers comprehensive connectivity for recording and monitoring
There’s a lot you can do with the Mackie Big Knob Studio+. As an audio interface, you can record two channels of 24-bit/192kHz audio courtesy of dual Onyx mic preamps. A Direct Monitoring option allows for no-latency recording, and built-in headphone outs are ready for artist monitoring. If you’re like Sweetwater recording engineers, you know the importance of reliable studio communication. With built-in talkback functionality, you’ll be able to communicate easily with your artists. A stereo aux input on the front panel makes it easy for artists to plug in a music player to hear a reference track. And of course, you have complete control over input source and monitor switching. For the cost of a typical USB audio interface, the Mackie Big Knob Studio+ offers much more.
Monitor Controller and USB Audio Interface, with 2 Mic Preamps, 4 Selectable Stereo Inputs, 3 Selectable Stereo Outputs, and Talkback
- Studio monitor controller and USB audio interface
- Dual Onyx preamps for recording high-fidelity, low-noise audio
- Easily switch between four input sources and three monitor pairs
- Trim controls allow you to balance the volume of different pairs of monitors
- Talkback for communicating with artists
- Headphone outputs for artist monitoring
- Stereo aux input for connecting music player for reference tracks
- Large volume knob for easy level adjustments
- Handy buttons for Mono, Mute, and Dim
- Dedicated amp-driven Studio Out for headphone distribution systems