Cordoba Mini II, Nylon String Acoustic Guitar – Flamed Mahogany
Nylon-string Acoustic Guitar with Flamed Mahogany Top, Back, and Sides, Mahogany Neck, and Composite Fingerboard
The Smaller Classical Guitar You’ve Been Waiting For!
If you’ve been wanting to get into classical guitar but have been put off by the playability, check out the Cordoba Mini II. It’s a nylon-string acoustic with a smaller body size, fingerboard width, and scale length that’s perfect for younger or petite players and also electric guitarists seeking an affordable and accessible classical guitar. Its smaller dimensions also make the Mini II ideal for air travel and weekend getaways. But make no mistake: the Cordoba Mini II is a legit instrument that just happens to be small!
Cordoba Mini II Nylon-string Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Comfortable small body size, a bit larger than original Mini
- Laminated flamed mahogany top with fan bracing
- Laminated flamed mahogany back and sides
- C-profile mahogany neck; 22.875″ scale length
- Composite flat-radius fingerboard with 19 frets and pearloid dot inlays
- NuBone nut, 1.875″ width
- Composite bridge