Universal Audio Volt 2 USB-C Audio Interface
2-in/2-out USB-C Audio Interface with 2 Preamps, 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA, MIDI I/O, and Software Bundle – Mac/PC/iOS
Volt 2 is the perfect audio interface for creative collaborators — from musicians and songwriters to livestreamers and podcasters — who want to easily record audio with legendary studio sound. Plug right into your Mac, PC, iPad, or iPhone and Volt just shows up, ready to capture your inspiration with professional sound, courtesy of Universal Audio.
Collaborate with Best-in-Class Audio Quality
From the team that brought you the game‑changing Apollo interface, Volt 2 delivers superior studio sound quality, with more character and tone than any USB interface in its class.
Capture Legendary Vocals with Vintage Mic Preamp Mode
Few sounds can compare to a vintage Universal Audio 610 tube preamp, as used to record everyone from Ray Charles to Van Halen. Volt 2 gives you the rich, full sound of this iconic UA preamp, thanks to its built-in tube emulation circuitry, a UA exclusive.
Stay Inspired with a Curated Suite of Audio Software
Some audio interfaces give you a smattering of random audio apps. Not Volt. Instead, we put together a bundle of serious music production tools, virtual instruments, and plug‑ins from the industry’s best.
Easy In, Easy Out
Volt 2 gives you simple 2-in/2-out audio connections. Just plug your mics or instruments into the front panel. Then connect your speakers or headphones to monitor your audio with no latency. With Volt, you’ll be creating like a pro, fast.
Universal Audio Volt 2 USB-C Audio Interface Features:
- 2-in/2-out USB-C audio interface with 2 microphone preamps/input channels
- Top-flight analog circuitry and class-leading 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion
- Selectable Vintage Preamp Mode employs solid-state electronics for tube-like dynamic saturation and clipping
- Convenient input metering makes setting levels a piece of cake
- Stereo analog outputs and a headphones output make monitoring a snap
- Direct monitoring supplies zero-latency operation
- MIDI I/O for your synths and controllers
- Rugged, retro-inspired industrial design
- Comes with a cutting-edge native software bundle