Loaded with six inspiring amp voices
- Clean Warm: A classic clean amp with ample dynamics
- Clean Bright: A boutique-voiced amp that breaks up when pushed hard
- Crunch: A rowdy amp that delivers classic medium-gain overdrive
- Super Crunch: A muscular-sounding amp that yields more gain and punch than Crunch
- OD 1: A hot-rodded amp with plentiful overdrive
- OD 2: A juiced-up amp with raunchy mid-boosted overdrive
Packed with all the effects you’ll need
- Modulations: Phaser, Chorus/Flanger, Tremolo, and an Envelope Filter infuse your sound with tonal color
- Delays: Linear, Analogue, Tape, and Multi delays offer everything from vintage to modern time-based effects
- Reverbs: Hall, Spring, and Plate reverbs add immersive stereo dimension to your playing
Built for the Home, Stage, and Studio
Classic combo performance
With its function-per-knob control scheme and familiar combo roar, the ID:Core 20 V3 delivers big as a stage monitor or studio platform.
Tailor-made for recording
The Blackstar ID:Core 40 V3’s USB functionality makes recording and re-amping a breeze. Record directly from your amp to your computer while enjoying Blackstar’s onboard cab simulation. Or, capture tones straight off the preamp and re-amp through your ID:Core 40 V3 down the road.
Great for live streaming
Ready to go live? The Black ID:Core 40 V3’s phone-ready bidirectional TRRS streaming jack lets you connect audio from your media library, jam along, and capture performances directly onto your mobile device.
Blackstar ID:Core 20 V3 Guitar Combo Amplifier Features:
- The third generation of Blackstar’s best-selling practice amps
- 40W (2 x 20W) modeling guitar combo amplifier is ideal for beginners, buskers, and light travelers
- 6 inspiring amp voices run the gamut from classic clean to saturated overdrive
- 12 built-in effects add gloss and dimension to your playing
- Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) dials in the perfect blend of American and British character
- Super Wide Stereo technology envelops you in immersive sound
- Jam along to your favorite tunes or capture covers via the TRRS Line In/Streaming input
- USB 2.0 functionality for recording directly from your amp to your computer
- Edit and store your patches remotely with the all-new Architect editor for Mac and PC
- Cab Rig Lite cabinet simulator lets you toggle cabinets and move mic placements in virtual space
All-new Architect editor
Clean, modern interface
Blackstar’s single-pane Architect editor for Mac and PC is the picture of simplicity. Within this one screen, you’ll find all the controls you need to craft your stage and studio tones remotely.
Easy preset access and backups
A searchable cloud-based preset list equips the Blackstar ID:Core 40 V3 for any sound you can conceive in your mind — and even some you can’t. Here you can quickly back up entire sets’ worth of your own presets and reload tones at will.
Tone shuffle tramples creative walls
Want to roll the dice on your next solo? Architect’s Shuffle button randomizes every part of your signal chain. It’s perfect for stumbling across that secret sauce in your next track.
Cab Rig Lite
Architect for ID:Core includes a free version of Cab Rig Lite: Blackstar’s powerful new cabinet emulator. Here you can cycle between Tweedy 12s and British half-stacks and audition endless virtual mic placements to achieve the tone in your head — no mics or stands required.