The F7 is our entry-level flamenco model featuring the traditional combination of a solid European spruce top paired with cypress back and sides. It’s a perfect fit for both beginner and intermediate flamenco players. Incredibly lightweight, the F7 is built in the Spanish tradition with a slightly thinner body depth than a classical guitar. Additionally, its flat neck angle gives this guitar low action, and the bright, snappy tone characteristic of flamenco guitars. A clear flamenco-style tap plate comes installed on the top for an added layer of protection and like all Córdoba guitars, the F7 includes a two-way truss rod inside the neck for action adjustment and long term stability.
Traditional Design:The Cordoba F7 doesn’t skimp on construction. The F7 features traditional handmade flamenco guitar design, like a flat neck angle and Spanish-style fan bracing. The flat neck angle provides low string action, while fan bracing is preferred for flamenco guitars over lattice bracing, as it allows the guitar’s top to vibrate more freely while still providing evenly balanced tone.
Quality Tonewoods:While the Cordoba F7 is inexpensive, Cordoba did not sacrifice quality materials. The solid cypress back and sides set a powerful tonal foundation for the solid spruce top, giving you the right balance of warmth and brightness. The neck is solid mahogany, for maximum transfer of string energy to the cedar top. A pau ferro fingerboard and bridge complete the elegant look.
Great Look, Great Playability:The Cordoba F7 is a joy to simply look at, from the detailed rosette inlay and binding to the gold tuners with pearl buttons. And you’ll love how the gloss finish shows off the cypress body and spruce top. But looks aren’t everything – the F7 was designed with playability in mind, and the great look is just the icing on the classical cake.
Cordoba F7 Nylon-string Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Great-sounding guitar at an amazing price
- Traditional Spanish fan bracing provides a balanced, lively sound
- Cypress back and sides for full-bodied frequency response
- European spruce top for excellent definition and projection
- String Type: Nylon
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Flamenco
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Top Wood: Solid European Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Cypress
- Body Bracing: Fan
- Binding: Pau Ferro
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Number of Frets: 19
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Gold
- Bridge Material: Pau Ferro
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width: 2″
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Overall Length: 38.75″
- Body Length: 19.25″
- Body Width: 14.5″ lower bout, 11.25″ upper bout
- Body Depth: 3.5″ lower, 3.3″ upper